Laboratory Notebook A4 200 Ruled Pages Navy
€21.00 exc. VAT
Archival quality A4 casebound hardback laboratory notebook for documentation of research, IP protection, and patent purposes.
Lettertec logbooks are manufactured to the highest standards using Ota-bind allowing pages to open flat without weakening the bind. These books feature acid-free paper, cold glue bound in durable hard case covers with gold foiled titles.
In stock (can be backordered)
Free IE shipping on orders over €200
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- In stock and ready for despatch
- Secure Payments
- Compliant with the National Code of Practice for Managing Intellectual Property – from Public-Private Collaborative Research
- Conforms to Advisory Council for Science, Technology and Innovation (A.C.S.T.I.) Guidelines
- In Accordance with the Government Stipulations for Fund Patent Applications
- Page 1 – Title Page
- Pages 3 to 5 – Guidelines for keeping notes
- Pages 7 to 11 – Table of Contents
- Pages 13 to 212 – Notebook entry pages, numbered 001 to 200